- Bass Boost (On/Off)
Visual Sound about the grey v1
- 2 channels contain almost any overdrive or distortion sound you could ever want.
- "Jekyll" channel sounds like the original TS808 and even uses the JRC4558 op-amp.
- "Hyde" channel goes from blues to metal and everything in between.
- EQ knob on Hyde changes from a flat EQ to a wild scooped mids sound, while the Sharp/Blunt switch allows you to get a very bright or more compressed sound.
- Combine the channels for hot blues, raging rock, or molten metal leads!
Visual Sound about the red v1
- New Color!
- Thicker steel housing
- Improved Pure Tone buffer circuit
- Bass Boost switch for Jekyll channel
- Increased output volume for both channels
- Upgraded capacitors throughout pedal
- Upgraded Sharp/Blunt switch
- Upgraded packaging
Visual Sound about the v2
From its first appearance in 1997, the Jekyll & Hyde was the first pedal to combine two separate effects in one pedal. Now ten years later the new V2 Series gives the same great tone guitarists have come to love plus an added noise reduction system, creating the ultimate guitar dream! Each channel of the newly designed Jekyll & Hyde has separate controls, giving you the ability to use them separately, or together. The Jekyll Overdrive channel improves on the sound of the TS-808 Tubescreamer. With a Bass Boost switch and far more output volume than the original TS-808, this Overdrive far surpasses its predecessor. The Hyde side is a heavier distortion with more bottom end, a separate Mid range control, and even an internal Bass control. All of this adds up to one of the most versatile distortion/overdrive pedals on the planet!
- Dimensions: 5" x 6" (126 x 153mm)
- Current Draw: 22-30mA