- Bass Boost (On/Off)
Visual Sound about the grey v1
- 2 channels contain almost any overdrive or distortion sound you could ever want.
- "Jekyll" channel sounds like the original TS808 and even uses the JRC4558 op-amp.
- "Hyde" channel goes from blues to metal and everything in between.
- EQ knob on Hyde changes from a flat EQ to a wild scooped mids sound, while the Sharp/Blunt switch allows you to get a very bright or more compressed sound.
- Combine the channels for hot blues, raging rock, or molten metal leads!
Visual Sound about the red v1
- New Color!
- Thicker steel housing
- Improved Pure Tone buffer circuit
- Bass Boost switch for Jekyll channel
- Increased output volume for both channels
- Upgraded capacitors throughout pedal
- Upgraded Sharp/Blunt switch
- Upgraded packaging
Visual Sound about the v2
From its first appearance in 1997, the Jekyll & Hyde was the first pedal to combine two separate effects in one pedal. Now ten years later the new V2 Series gives the same great tone guitarists have come to love plus an added noise reduction system, creating the ultimate guitar dream! Each channel of the newly designed Jekyll & Hyde has separate controls, giving you the ability to use them separately, or together. The Jekyll Overdrive channel improves on the sound of the TS-808 Tubescreamer. With a Bass Boost switch and far more output volume than the original TS-808, this Overdrive far surpasses its predecessor. The Hyde side is a heavier distortion with more bottom end, a separate Mid range control, and even an internal Bass control. All of this adds up to one of the most versatile distortion/overdrive pedals on the planet!
- Dimensions: 5" x 6" (126 x 153mm)
- Current Draw: 22-30mA
- (2007-03-25) CHATREEO PLAYS VISUAL SOUND Jekyll & Hyde by Chatreeo
- (2009-03-19) Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde #1 by TrueTone
- (2009-03-19) Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde #2 by TrueTone
- (2009-05-20) Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde Version 1 & V 2 guitar effects pedal shootout w Tele & Jaguar Twin by Gearmanndude
- (2009-08-05) Jonaz - Plastilina Mosh Demo Jekyll & Hyde Visual Sound Pedal by GuitarGearComMx
- (2010-01-21) Jekyll & Hyde by Visual Sound by intheblues
- (2010-07-20) Jekyll & Hyde Distortion & Overdrive pedal by cranbournemusic
- (2010-10-09) Jekyll & Hyde Pedal Demo by intheblues
- (2010-10-28) Visual Sound V2 Jekyll Hyde by Txirula Tube
- (2012-04-16) [????] 1335? Todays Gear Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde ???? + ?????? by Today's Gear
- (2012-12-16) VISUAL SOUND JEKYLL & HYDE - FRYETTE MEMPHIS 30 - CHARVEL STRAT CH1 by JokeAndRazz
- (2014-01-23) Jekyll & Hyde (Silver Version) by Visual Sound by intheblues
- (2015-04-02) Jekyll & Hyde Part1 Distortion Sound by Chatreeo
- (2015-04-02) ????????????????????????? Jekyll & Hyde Part2 Od+dist Sound by Chatreeo
- (2015-06-01) Trutone Jekyll and Hyde Overdrive-Distortion Demo Video by Shawn Tubbs by Shawn Tubbs
- (2015-08-12) Truetone Jekyll & Hyde Overdrive and Distortion Pedal by guitarworld
- (2015-08-14) Truetone Jekyll & Hyde review by Guitar World. by TrueTone
- (2015-09-01) Truetone: V3 Jekyll & Hyde | Route 66 | VS-XO | H20 - Quick run-through by Burgerman666
- (2015-09-16) Truetone / V3 Jekyll & Hyde????????????? by digimartnet
- (2015-09-16) Todaysgear Visual Sound ??? V3 Jekyll & Hyde by Today's Gear
- (2015-11-02) ??? ??? Visual Sound ??? V3 Jekyll & Hyde by BuzzbeeTV
- (2015-11-14) TRUETONE Jekyll & Hyde - DEMO & REVIEW- 30 Pedals in 30 Days 2015 by The Tone King
- (2015-11-14) TRUETONE Jekyll & Hyde - UNBOXING - 30 Pedals in 30 Days 2015 by The Tone King
- (2016-05-16) Bob Weil and Visual Sound first introduced the Jekyll & Hyde pedal to the world in 1997. It was the first true dual effect pedal for guitar players, ever. It was an immediate hit and the rest, as they say, is history. Of course, Visual Sound is now TRU by TrueTone
- (2016-05-27) Jekyll & Hyde Overdrive + Distortion by Truetone by TrueTone