A 1 SPOT is the original 9V DC adapter that only takes up 1 Spot on an outlet strip or wall outlet. It solves an annoying problem that people have complained about for years!
- Only takes up ONE position on your outlet strip or wall outlet!!
- Handles from one to over twenty guitar pedals (1700mA max!)
- New heavy duty output cable!
- Use with optional multi-plug cable(s) for powering more than one pedal.
- Guaranteed to work with any equipment that uses one of the following adapters (over 90% of the effects pedals on the market!): Boss PSA, Boss ACA, Danelectro DA-1, DOD PS-200R, Dunlop ECB-03, Ibanez AC-109, Korg A30950, Morley 9V, Zoom AD-0006.**
- With new converter plugs, the 1 SPOT will work with virtually ANY 9V pedal! ...even Line 6 modeling pedals!
- Will even convert international voltage (100V-240V) automatically; no transformer needed!
- 3 meter (10') cable is almost twice as long as other adapter cable
- (2013-09-16) Visual Sound 1 Spot Pedalboard Power Supply by intheblues
- (2014-12-16) The 1 SPOT - get one anytime at visualsound.net or visit your local dealer! by TrueTone
- (2015-09-10) Here's a 1 SPOT promo with a #ThrowbackThursday worthy soundtrack! by TrueTone
- (2015-11-06) 1 SPOT Accessories? We've got 'em! See all of them at http://Truetone.com/1-spot-accessories by TrueTone
- (2016-12-30) Pure power. 1 SPOT. Truetone.com by TrueTone
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...