Homen is an effect modeled on classical overdrive pedals from the late 70â€™s. The strength of distortion isnâ€™t overwhelming. Only after turning Drive knob up and switching on clipping diode, the pedal shows its power and it can easily be called a distortion pedal.
- knobs: volume, tone, drive,
- switches: on/off true bypass, clipping diodes silicon asymmetric/Red LED,
- power supply- 9 VDC,
- WIMA film capacitors in the signal path,
- low noise resistors (metalized),
- potentiometers ALPHA,
- dimensions: 119x94x34mm,
- standard polarization (minus inside), plug 2.1 mm,
- no battery supply.