Vintage Tone Project
- Super-high impedance BS-170 Mosfet booster (not based on the Jack Orman AMZ Booster, like the majority of boutique boosters on the market)
- Prevents any loading of your guitar's pickups.
- Breaths new life and sparkle into your guitar's pickups.
- Huge levels of clean boost, preserving a perfectly transparent yet more lively sound, true to your guitar and playing nuances.
- Crisp, defined distortion. Crank the level to full out - get a huge boost and a killer distortion.
- Compact design (takes up preciously little real estate on a pedal board)
- Built to survive the road. (We know what you do out there to your gear)
- Standard boss®-style ac adapter jack.
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...