The ColorDrive pedal is a very close representation of the 1971 version of Colorsound's Overdrive pedal. There are numerous different sounds that can be achieved from a clean boost, to all out distortion.
Truly one of the best overdrive pedals I have ever played through; Individual Bass & Treble controls allow for a greater range of tone that can be achieved. This pedal really shines when cranked trough your tube amp. You have to hear this pedal to believe it.
- Sturdy 1590BB style enclosure.
- Machined aluminum knobs.
- Super bright LED Indication.
- True Bypass -3PDT switch.
- Separate Bass & Treble controls.
- 9vdc Boss style adapter jack.
- Colorsound Power Boost
- Colorsound Overdriver (same as Power Boost)
- Colorsound Power Boost (Castledine Reissue)
- Absolutely Analog Fist
- Balls Powerful Booster
- Black Arts Toneworks Black Forest
- Buffalo FX 18V Power Booster
- Electronic Orange Banana Boost - Vintage Power-Booster Clone
- GeekMacDaddy Geek Driver
- Gunn Overdriver (old copy from New Zealand)
- Hiwatt Power Boost
- Little Lord Electronics The Hairy Arsehole
- Manlay Sound Pro Boost
- Monsterpiece Fuzz C.O.D.
- Myrtle Pedals Uberdriver
- Paul Trombetta CSO
- Paul Trombetta Kush Overdrive
- Plan-9 Power Driver Si
- Prescription Electronics Rx Overdriver
- Razorback Pedals P.B. Black
- Smitty Pedals SmittyDriver
- Stephen Douglas Design White Knight
- ThroBak Overdrive Boost
- Vick Audio Overdriver
- VintageFX Colordrive-2