Reproduction of the legendary Fuzz produced by Colorsound in the early 90’s. The circuit was originally designed in the late 60’s by Dick Denney the creator of the Vox AC30. The Colorsound Fuzz is often cited as the inspiration for the D.A.M Meathead, Black Arts Toneworks Ritual Fuzz and countless others.
This fuzz is famous for its buttery smoothness. Please don’t be mistaken this circuit will produce thick heavy fuzz tones that you can dig into, but it does so in a refined way. If you are looking for a crazy out of control oscillating fuzz take a look elsewhere, if you want a warm smooth fuzz with a 70’s vibe give this unit a try. The heavily refined sound of the Fuzz Box will allow you to get a variety of usable tones out of this one knob unit. It stacks well with an over-driven amp or other effects units, and interacts with the volume control of you guitar.
- 3PDT True Bypass switch and high-quality jacks
- Environmentally conscious strip board construction
- Uses 2.1 mm Boss style power jack, no internal 9V battery clip
- Hand-wired, boutique quality, made in USA
- Custom graphics
- (2014-01-22) Fuzz Box by Vick Audio by Vick Audio
- (2014-04-13) Vick Audio - Fuzz Box - BASS Demo by MrExcane
- (2014-07-23) Vick Audio Fuzz Box one knob fuzz demo by Vick Audio
- (2014-09-15) Vick Audio Fuzz Box one knob fuzz demo by Vick Audio
- (2015-01-13) Tone Test: Vick Audio Fuzz Box by Jack Fossett