We are introducing you our brand new product “Andy’s Drive 99?, overdrive manufactured from best quality analog semiconductor components used only in high quality studio devices. Their price is 10 times higher than ordinarily used components.
Distorting circuit is manufactured in new, still unpublished engagement, which is our intellectual property. In confrontation with known constructions, our is more dynamic, but very natural.
Andy’s Drive is a two-ways device. You can manage gain and output level on each channel separately, but corrections are shared, traditionally managed on bass, parametric middle and treble. There’s a tone control added on hi-gain channel for best adjusting of final sound. Our popular variable bass boost feature for both channels was also implemented.
Our technology is placed in very robust chassis which is resistant to all rockers play… ;)
- Buttons in row from left side: Gain and Output Level for crunch channel, Gain Hi-tone and Output level for Hi-gain channel, Bass, Mid & Frequency, Treble
- White LED on left side-function True bypass
- Green LED on left side Crunch channel ON
- Yellow LED in the middle Hi-gain channel ON
- On right side-input, output
- In the back-Voltage in
- Input impedance 3,3 MO
- Output impedance 600 O
- Feeding: AC adapter distributed with device 9V AC
- Inside voltage on semiconductors +12V,-12V
- Size:270×132x62 (mm)