- Cutoff Low
- controls the cutoff frequency of the lowpass filter
- Resonance Low
- controls the resonance of the lowpass filter
- Mode (Band/Notch)
- switches between bandpass (serial low- / highpass combination), notch (parallel low- / highpass combination)
- Input (Line In/Phono)
- switches between line and phono inputs
- controls the volume
- triggers the bypass function. It gives you the possibility to change between unfiltered original signal and filtered effect signal quickly.
- switches between dry and wet signals
- Resonance High
- controls the resonance of the highpass filter
- Cutoff High
- controls the cutoff frequency of the highpass filter
The VERMONA ACTION-FILTER is a special tool for DJ's, musicians and remix producers. It is especially suitable for live situations with its easy and intuitive user interface.
The basic structure of the ACTION-FILTER is similar to that of the DAF-1 Dual Analog Filter.
There are two analog high/lowpass filters with a slope of 24dB/octave per channel. Each filter (FILTER LOW and FILTER HIGH) have individual controls for the cutoff frequency and resonance.
The ACTION-FILTER can be used in two modes: BAND and NOTCH
In BAND mode, the two filters work together as a bandpass filter (FILTER LOW is highpass and FILTER HIGH is lowpass). NOTCH mode is the exact opposite of BAND mode. FILTER LOW is lowpass and FILTER HIGH is highpass, resulting in a notch filter.
Unlike other bandpass or notch filters, you can set the width of the bandpass, the band-stop range, and also adjust different resonance levels for each cutoff frequency. A great number of effects can be created just by tweaking four controllers.
If you like to create rhythmical effects you can use the TRIGGER button which triggers the bypass function. It gives you the possibility to change between unfiltered original signal and filtered effect signal quickly.
The ACTION-FILTER is the definitive hands-on effect unit which begs to be played. We have designed the user interface to be as simple and logical as possible for quick access to all parameters.
- analog stereo filter; two separate filters per channel
- 4x VCF, 24dB per octave, each high- / lowpass multimodefilter
- Bandpass, Notch
- LINE2 x unbalanced RCA, 10kOhm, odBu
PHONO2 x unbalanced RCA, 50kOhm, -50dBu
- 2 x unbalanced Phono/RCA
- Max Output Level
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- 0.003% (1kHz)
- Filter High
- 200Hz - 20kHz (-6dB)
- Filter Low
- 20Hz - 1kHz (-6dB)
- (HIGH & LOW) +6dB
- Power Supply
- AC 230V
- 1.6 kg
- 19", 1U, 65mm