Introducing the new VauxFlores Number 23 – a fuzz-centric buzz-box with just a splash of upper octave cream and heterodyned, atonal artifacts with a sound few compare to. Designed in San José, Costa Rica, each box is hand-built to exacting specifications intended to please critical players and art-jammers alike.
Originally introduced in 2011, this current manifestation boasts a variety of improvements, including:
- Top-mounted jacks and compact enclosure to accommodate even the most-cramped pedalboards.
- A traditional volume control with an added boost to the top end.
- Switched feedback control, and
- Artwork derived from my Bioprinting I piece, making it the first effect pedal to feature artwork created by amplified earthworms.
- (2012-09-28) Number 23 Example 1 by VauxFlores
- (2012-09-28) Number 23 Example 2 by VauxFlores
- (2012-09-28) Number 23 Example 3 by VauxFlores
- (2012-09-28) Number 23 Example 4 by VauxFlores
- (2012-09-28) Number 23 Example 5 by VauxFlores
- (2013-07-31) Number 23 by VauxFlores
- (2015-03-01) VauxFlores Number 23 Example 6 - Ami Dang by VauxFlores