This analog spring reverb pedal is based on the original Reverbamate circuitry, which has become the reverb standard of choice for the serious guitar player the world over.
The Sole-Mate differs from the original Reverbamate in that it has a single output and is fully compatible with any guitar amp on the market today, yesterday or in the future. From surf to jazz and everything in-between, no other reverb comes close.
Those who have a one input amp and want the sparkling reverb effect that the original Reverbamate is famous for can now claim that awesome reverb tone for their very own. In addition, the Sole-Mate sports status indicators for power and effect, and comes in a variety of coverings to complement or match just about any amp.
The Sole-Mate's circuit design negates pickup loading in both the effected and bypass mode. Our patented “Tru-Out” circuitry assures guitar tone integrity by adhering to the strict parameters of guitar pre amp design.
This is techno babel for “DUDE, my guitar tone is totally awesome with this pedal!” Employs a bipolar fully regulated power supply for increased headroom and low noise operation.
The Reverbamate Sole-Mate operates on 120VAC or 220VAC, appropriate adaptor included.
- (2008-12-17) Van Amps Sole-Mate Demo by Fernando Gabriel
- (2008-12-17) Van Amps Sole-Mate Demo (English) by Fernando Gabriel
- (2009-09-26) The Gear Review - Purple VanAmps SoleMate Reverb & Gigliotti GT Custom by TheGearReview
- (2009-10-24) Purple VanAmps SoleMate Reverb & Gigliotti GT Custom - Country Style by TheGearReview
- (2009-10-24) Purple VanAmps SoleMate Reverb & Gigliotti GT Custom - Jack White Style by TheGearReview
- (2009-10-24) Purple VanAmps SoleMate Reverb & Gigliotti GT Custom - Pink Floyd Style by TheGearReview
- (2009-11-16) Vanamps SoleMate Demo by Ricky Laurent for The Guitar Innovation Collective by TheGearReview
- (2009-12-10) Two-Notes Torpedo VB-101 Demo - Gigliotti GTV and Vanamps SoleMate by TheGearReview
- (2010-04-26) Van Amps Sole Mate Jr. Reverb Demo by Tone Factor