Speaker Cabinet Simulator (SCS) Real Mic - it is simply a necessary assistant to any gastrolirueschego, or household guitarist. In fact, this device forms a frequency response of guitar dynamics, or easier - a chain of active filters approximating the sound from the output of the device to the sound of a guitar cabinet. Everyone knows that in clubs and other venues where have to play guitar, not always possible to find a decent guitar combo (or a bass guitar combo - for bass). When you switch from an output of Real Mic input mixer you can get a very decent sounding instrument, even in the absence of combos on the scene. Another application - a record of his instrument at home such as a computer sound card . Pedal very compact, convenient and easy to use. Of all the remote organs - 4 jacks and LED lights.
Successfully used not only by guitarists but also by many bassists.
- Pedal Power is provided from a stabilized power supply, or from the replacement battery 9 volts.
- Dimensions pedals: 110x60x36 mm
- Weight pedals: 220 gr.
- Input - input Guitar, or Pedalboard
- Direct - access to the combo (the direct signal from the input)
- SCS Out - output the processed signal - on the mixer console, or computer sound card.
- (2013-10-07) U-Sound "Real Mic". Guitarist - Alexander Pluznikov. by U-Sound
- (2013-10-07) U-Sound "Real Mic". Guitarist - Alexander Pluznikov. (2) by U-Sound
- (2015-01-06) SCS U-Sound "Real Mic" by U-Sound