A feature of this pedal is that Instead of the effect being controlled by a foot pedal, as on a standard wah-wah, the effect alters in response to the volume of the input signal. Since the electronic circuits in the effect can respond much faster than a human musician can physically move a foot pedal, certain effects that a standard wah cannot achieve are only possible with auto-wah. The response of the effect is highly interactive with the dynamics of the input signal - this makes it possible to vary the response at will via slight adjustments to the playing technique. Therefore it may take some practice before the response of the auto-wah can be willfully controlled in order to achieve a consistent sound.
- Sens - adjustment of threshold response effect
- Freq - depth adjustment a filter
- Q - quality factor of filter
- Decay - damping time of effect
- The pedal gets powered by a 9 volt battery or stabilized 9 volt adapter.
- True bypass.
- Dimensions: 115x90x40 mm
- Weight: 430g
- (2010-10-26) U-sound Yellow Q by Dmitry Andrianov
- (2011-09-03) U-sound Yellow-Q (Envelope filter) by Dmitry Andrianov
- (2013-05-30) U-Sound : Yellow Q autofilter (with Baby Drive) by Burgerman666