- controls the output volume
- adds sustain to the fundamental note. As you turn it up (clockwise), the fundamental note will sustain longer and longer before the pedal will do it's magic and turn the fundamental note into a blooming octave.
the unconfirmed story
Jimi Hendrix plays at a concert in California. He has a dead Octavio that is given to Tycobrahe Sound Company to be repaired. Nobody knows what happened to that pedal. Where it is is still a mystery.
- Roger Mayer Octavio
- Dice Works Astronimus (based on an original Octavio(?))
- Jimi Hendrix JH-OC1 Octavio (copy of an original Octavio)
- Jimi Hendrix JHM2 70th Anniversary Tribute series Octavio (copy of an original Octavio)
- Roger Mayer Octavia
- Roger Mayer Octavia Classic
- Roger Mayer Voodoo TC Line Octavia
- Roger Mayer Vision Octavia (updated version)