Two Notes Audio Engineering
The Le Clean, Le Crunch, Le Lead and Le Bass preamp pedals cover every tonal base possible, while still remaining compact enough to fit on your pedalboard, giving you total freedom on the go, while taking your tone to the next level.
Shared Features for all pedals include True High Voltage Design, running 200 volts to preserve the interaction of you and your guitar while playing nice with anything else you have on your pedalboard. Chanel A & B are independent, each having their own voicing and EQ. Exclusive Fusion technology allows blending of both channels:
Cold Fusion allows for Channels A & B to output in Parallel, allowing you to blend the balance of both channels how you want. Hot Fusion cascades Channels A & B, allowing you to use Channel A to boost Channel B, while having both channel EQs to shape the resulting tone.
Le Clean lets you experience classic, Southern California tube amps in all shades of Brown, Black and Silver. Channel A is pure and ultra clean. Channel B lets you take a classic, sweet overdrive with you as you cruise down Highway 61.
Le Crunch lets you combine all of the classic British amps that defined rock n’ roll in the ’60s. Channel A has a clean, throaty voice that takes you to plexi heaven. Channel B pushes that tone even further, putting on a schoolboy outfit and screaming “let there be rock”!
Le Lead takes you from the the 70s rock tones and into fusion and metal territory. Channel A can go from clean breakup to slight crunch for you neck pickup-based blues. Channel B releases modern, super tight metal tones.
Le Bass is the ultimate bass guitar preamp for the modern age. Channel A is for ultra-fast, responsive and clean playing. Channel B tips its hat to the very foundation of bass guitar tones with solid punch and sweet break up. With Cold and Hot Fusion, you can take the stage with a classic bass tone or cover synth-like tones at the touch of a button.
- All pedals have advanced routing capabilities, and players of all levels will find exactly what they need, with no fuss or hassle:
- True Bypass with unbalanced 1/4? input/output
- Balanced DI output with Ground Lift
- Headphone output
- Post EQ FX Loop
- Thru Output to feed a secondary amplifier
- MIDI In/Out to use pedal as a controller (for example with our C.A.B. pedal) or to be controlled by another device
- (2015-04-29) Musikmesse 2015 - Two Notes Le Clean Dual Channel Tube Preamp by baxshopnl
- (2015-06-16) Behind The Scenes: LeClean Preamp Video by Two Notes Audio Engineering
- (2015-06-26) Behind The Scenes: LeClean Preamp Video by Two Notes Audio Engineering
- (2015-12-21) Two notes Le Clean Preamp Pedal by Two Notes Audio Engineering
- (2016-01-26) Winter NAMM 2016: Two Notes Le Clean, Le Crunch, and Le Lead Preamp Pedals by Sweetwater Sound
- (2016-03-07) NAMM '16 - Two Notes Le Clean, Le Crunch, and Le Lead Demos by Premier Guitar
- (2016-03-08) Two Notes 'Le Clean' Preamp Pedal Demo - Tom Quayle by Tom Quayle
- (2016-03-21) Two Notes Le Clean Preamp Pedal (demo) by Livingroom Demos
- (2016-04-08) Mike Scheuchzer from Mercy Me dropped in at the Sandberg/Two Notes Lair in Nashville yesterday to check out a LeClean. Mike has been using Torpedo Live on Mercy Me records and tours for a few years now so we were looking forward to his feedback. He saw th by Two Notes Audio Engineering
- (2016-12-20) Twonotes Torpedo CAB With Le Clean by rigrigrigmusic
- (2016-12-22) Two Notes Audio Engineering Le Clean Tube Preamp by JustNickMusic
- (2018-01-09) Two Notes Le Clean Guitar Preamp Video Test by MusicOffCommunity