TWA / Godlyke
Brewed to perfection, TWA Hot SakÃ© will torch your taste buds and impart an intense body-buzz of tonal intoxication!
TWA has harvested a selection of the finest vintage Japanese Distortion pedals and blended them with a batch of premium modern ingredients to create Hot SakÃ©â€™s unique, full-bodied bouquet.
Boiling over the divide between distortion and overdrive, Hot SakÃ© packs a powerful punch, yet finishes clean and crisp.
A classic Low-Boost/Hi-Boost Tone control lays down Hot SakÃ©â€™s overall sonic palette, while a dedicated Mids knob allows for precise sculpting of the pedalâ€™s tonal flavor.
The dedicated Low Boost switch with selectable frequency center adds an incredible kick that turns Hot Sake into a Sake Bomb, creating super-thick yet articulate, chest-thumping modern crunch.
Imagine tones ranging from smooth, 808-style drives with no mid-hump to chunky, Muff-like fuzz with dynamics & clarity, and youâ€™ll have an inkling of just what this little black box can do.
Hot SakÃ©â€™s 180-proof Level control provides an unprecedented degree of boost that can burn through the loudest of bands. Crank it up to elicit scorching harmonic feedback even at room-level amp volumes.
The perfectly-tuned Drive control offers up distinctly amp-like tones, covering a broad spectrum of saturated sounds from slight tube break-up to complete amp break-down.
Incredibly dynamic, rolling back your Guitarâ€™s volume will adjust Hot SakÃ©â€™s temperature to taste, covering every flavor of dirt from BB King Smoothness to Sonic Youth sludge.
All this muscle is kept tight & quiet by an audiophile-quality TLO72 op-amp that retains note clarity and definition at any control setting.
If other drives have left you thirsting for more, pour yourself a cup of Hot SakÃ© and let the good times Rock & Roll â€“ Kanpei!!!
- DRIVE â€“ Controls the amount of gain/drive/distortion. Turn clockwise for more saturation.
- LEVEL â€“ Controls output volume when the pedal is engaged. Turn clockwise to increase volume.
- TONE â€“ A classic Low Boost/Hi Boost tone control. Turn CCW for more Lows, turn CW for more Highs.
- MIDS â€“ Variable midrange boost acts independently of the TONE control. Turn clockwise for more midrange boost.
- LB SWITCH â€“ Switches between standard setting and setting with increased low-end response. Set switch to â€œUPâ€ position for low-boost.
- L1 / L2 SWITCH â€“ Selects between two different filter caps for Low Boost circuit. The difference is subtle, but allows fine-tuning of the LB circuit to match your rig & tonal tastes.
- (2016-11-18) NEW Hot Saké Overdrive/Distortion from TWA by Godlyke
- (2016-12-15) Check out Rob Compa of Dopapod dialing in some awesome tones with the new Hot Saké Overdrive/Distortion from TWA #HotSake #Godlyke More about the Hot Saké: http://ow.ly/KqUF306Z1Iz by Godlyke
- (2016-12-16) TWA Hot Saké Distortion by Mike Hermans
- (2016-12-27) TWA - Hot Sake overdrive/distortion by Godlyke
- (2016-12-30) TWA Hot Saké Distortion by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2017-01-07) TWA Hot Sake Overdrive Distortion by shnobel
- (2017-01-09) Hot Sake by TWA Pedals - Vintage Japanese Pedals Blended Together! by The Tone King
- (2017-01-23) NAMM 2017 - Godlyke - Totally Wycked Audio - Hot Sake and DynaMorph Pedals by guitarworld
- (2017-03-10) TWA Hot Sake vs 1985 ProCo RAT by shnobel
- (2017-03-20) TWA Hot Sake Overdrive & High Gain Distortion pedal demo by Gearmanndude
- (2017-07-20) TWA: Hot Sake Overdrive/Distortion - short preview by Burgerman666
- (2017-07-21) TWA: HOT SAKÉ Overdrive/Distortion - comprehensive demo by Burgerman666
- (2017-07-27) Brett Kingman quick demo of the TWA Hot Sake Overdrive/Distortion by Godlyke
- (2017-07-28) Brett Kingman FULL DEMO of the TWA Hot Sake Overdrive/Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal by Godlyke
- (2017-07-29) TWA - Hot Sake by Kayzer