The Slow Ride is designed for endless sustain and gritty yet articulate over driven tones. Roll back the attack and let your amp naturally overdrive. Turn it up and let it scream.. The toggle switch acts as a high end filter. The down position will allow your full signal to pass, but the up position cuts most of the bass response. This true bypass effect features AC 128 germanium transistors and Mullard "Tropical Fish" caps throughout.
The Slow Ride is built by hand in Philadelphia, PA with hand-picked and matched components.
- (2013-03-14) TSVG Pedals: Slow Ride by TSVG
- (2013-05-14) TSVG Pedals: Slow Ride by TSVG
- (2013-07-17) Summer NAMM '13 - TSVG Pedals Slow Ride Fuzz Demo by Premier Guitar
- (2013-08-02) TSVG Pedals: Slow Ride and Emperor Demo by TSVG
- (2013-09-03) Review Demo - TSVG Slow Ride Overdrive/Fuzz by Premier Guitar
- (2013-12-30) Slow Ride Fuzz - TSVG Pedals by Curtis Kent Toneworks
- (2014-01-20) TSVG Pedals ~ Slow Ride OD / DIST / FUZZ Pedal ~ Demo & Review by The Tone King
- (2014-02-12) You can get some crazy oscillation and feedback from the TSVG Slow Ride!! by TSVG
- (2014-03-28) TSVG SLOW RIDE by Rectal Hygienist
- (2014-03-29) TSVG Slow Ride with Babbling Flower by Rectal Hygienist
- (2014-05-06) TSVG Slow Ride Overdrive & Fuzz Guitar Pedal Demo by Music Gear Fast by MusicGearFast