Tsakalis Audio Works
The Ocean was designed to create, a studio quality, classic and ambient reverb textures of sound in a small sized pedal. From thick and endless hall, symphonic shimmers to classic vintage spring reverb.
3 types of reverb: Hall, Shimmer and Spring, fully customized via “Size”, “Diffuse” and “Storm” controls. “Mix” control adjusts the balance between dry and wet signal and you can go from a pure dry signal to a 100% wet signal, no dry at all, ideal for volume swells without the need of volume pedal or guitar volume knob. All these makes the Ocean a versatile pedal ideal for almost any reverb job.
- Hall mode (HL) is a reverb type that can move your signal from a small sized echoed room to a haunting long caved hall. Ambient sounds with infinitive echoes can produce here.
- Shimmer mode (SH) is a reverb type that can move your signal from a classic hall reverb to a symphonic almost infinitive reverb with pads and overtones.
- Spring mode (SP) is a classic spring reverb that mimics the vintage character and grit of the spring reverb tanks. It can move your signal from a short echo surf reverb to long splashy sounds.
- 100% Handmade
- Tube Amp Style Hand Wiring (TASHW)
- True Bypass
- 3 types of studio quality reverb
- 1 Heavy Duty Footswitch for enable / disable the pedal
- Power supply : regulated 9-12V DC (center -)
- Max power consumption : 56mA @ 9V DC
- Heavy duty & light weight aluminum box
- Dimensions : 112mm(Width) x 60mm(Depth) x 31mm(Height)