Tsakalis Audio Works
MultiCabSim MKII - Cab simulation & DI Box
MultiCabSim MKII is a fully analog DI box for guitar and bass and It can simulate a variety of speaker cabinets with the turn of a knob.
It operates from 9Volts up to 12Volts from external power supply (AC/DC), or with phantom power from console & mixer as well.
MultiCab MKII has a sophisticated and big headroom input buffer that splits your signal into 2 different and independent signals.
One goes unprocessed to the Direct Output, and the other goes to the Cab Simulated Out which is a balanced XLR connection.
With the "Speakers" knob you can adjust the number of speakers in the cabinet from 1x12" to 1x15"!
Select between vintage/classic/modern styles of cabinet from the dedicated 3-way "style" switch.
Configure the size of the cabinet between Big and Small from the 2-way "size" switch.
Adjust the simulate level output between -6db/0db/+12db from the "level" 3-way switch.
If "hum" or "buzz" appears, use the ground lift switch to eliminate it.
You are ready!
Multicab MKII has unlimited combination and settings making it Ideal for recordings and difficult live situations as well!
It can be used at the end of your rig (pedal board) or at the fx loop of your amp capturing the color of the amp but also providing a master volume control to the amp.
- 100% Handmade
- Tube Amp Style Hand Wiring (TASHW)
- Big headroom input buffer
- 1 Level control for direct out
- 1 CabSim control for number of speakers
- 3 way switch for Vintage/Classic/modern style of cabinet
- 2 way switch for Big/Small size of cabinet
- 3 way switch for -6db/0db/+12db output pad
- 2 way switch for ground/ground lift
- Led for power indication
- Power supply: 9-12V AC/DC (no polarity), and phantom power from xlr jack
- Max power consumption: 8,3mA @ 9V DC
- Heavy duty & light weight aluminum box
- Dimensions : 112mm(Width) x 60mm(Depth) x 31mm(Height)