- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps).
- Feed Back
- sets the amount of effected signal fed back into the effect (for a stronger effect)
the manufacturer's brochure
It creates the sound of a rotary speaker by electronically generating the Doppler Effect.
No forum threads about this effect yet.
- Input Impedance
- 270k Ohms
- Output Impedance
- 10k Ohms
- Equivalent Input Noise
- -90dB (IHF-A)
- Speed range
- Phase Shift
- 4 Stages 720Â°
- Power requirements
- 9V DC
- Power Consumption
- 124mm x 74mm x 60mm
- Noiseless FET switching: no pops or clicks.
- Switched Input Jack
- It automatically turns on battery power when plug is inserted. Completely remove input plug when no in use or power will be drawn from battery
- Coron P-58 Phase Tone
- Coron Phaser 50
- Coron Phaser 55
- Coron DC-801 Phaser I
- Coron DC-802 Phaser II
- Coron DC-803 Super Phase
- Coron DC-804 Eight Stage Super Phase
- Bias BPH-1 Phaser (DC-803/4?)
- C.Q.O. Phase (DC-803/4?)
- Frontline Eight Stage Super Phase
- Holmes H-X1 Eight Stage Phase Shifter
- In-Line Effects XE-604 Eight Stage Master Phaser
- KMD 8010 Eight Stage Super Phase
- Sanox 128SX 8 Stage Phaser
- Coron P-400 Phaser
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...