- adjusts the output level of the effected signal when effect is on.
- adjusts the extent of distortion
the manufacturer's brochure
Unlike conventional distortion devices it creates an over driven tube amp sound.
No forum threads about this effect yet.
- Input Impedance
- 270k Ohms
- Output Impedance
- 10k Ohms
- Equivalent Input Noise
- -90dB (IHF-A)
- Power requirements
- 9V DC
- Power Consumption
- 124mm x 74mm x 60mm
- Noiseless FET switching: no pops or clicks.
- Switched Input Jack
- It automatically turns on battery power when plug is inserted. Completely remove input plug when no in use or power will be drawn from battery
- Coron Over Drive (2 knobs)
- Bias Over Drive (3 knobs)
- Coron DC-851 Over Drive Box I (2 knobs)
- Coron DC-852 Over Drive II (3 knobs)
- Coron O-300 Over Drive (2 knobs)
- Coron HO-320 Heavy Over Drive (4 knobs)
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...