- changes the rate of speed of the sweep.
- alters the depth or intensity of the flanging effect.
- changes the color of the flanging effect.
the manufacturer's brochure
It offers all sorts of flanging effects - Leslie, Sweeping Harmonics, Jet sound, etc.
No forum threads about this effect yet.
- Input Impedance
- 270k Ohms
- Output Impedance
- 10k Ohms
- Equivalent Input Noise
- -90dB (IHF-A)
- Speed range
- Delay Time
- Power Consumption
- Power requirements
- 9V DC
- 124mm x 74mm x 60mm
- Noiseless FET switching: no pops or clicks.
- Switched Input Jack
- It automatically turns on battery power when plug is inserted. Completely remove input plug when no in use or power will be drawn from battery
- Bias BCB-1 Flanger Control Box
- Coron FG-5D Flanger
- Storm FG-5D Flanger
- Coron DC-868 Flanger
- Coron DC-869 Stereo Flanger
- Coron SF-512 Stereo Flanger
- Coron SF-720 Stereo Flanger (PCB = DSF-1024)
- Daytone SF-720 Stereo Flanger (PCB = DSF-1024)
- Coron SF-1024 Stereo Flanger
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...