Shimmering, rich, vibrant, swirling. There are lots of ways to describe the chorus effect, made famous in the 80s and used today by just about every guitarist on the planet. A chorus brings your sound to life, adding a dynamic vibrancy to the sonic texture of any song you use it on. T-Rex Engineering is proud to introduce the next generation of this legendary effect – Twister II, a chorus and flanger pedal for guitarists who demand nothing less than the best.
Did you say chorus and flanger?
We sure did. Although they sound quite different, these two classic effects are so closely related that a single pedal can produce them both. We could have taken the usual path and built two separate units, but we wanted to give you both great effects in a single box. While the chorus adds sparkle and shine to your sound, the flanger puts a funky twist on both chords and single-note lines. Give it a try, and discover how it’s the wild and weird effect you’ve been looking for.
What’s new on Twister II
We gave the Twister a face-lift based on your feed-back and it is now completely updated with new hardware and software. The light/heavy switch has been removed and the pedal now covers a wider tonal range. The new software update does the trick – by adjusting Depth, Tone and Rate you can make Twister II deliver both old-fashioned vintage sound as well as a more modern chorus sound.
Designer tone, just the way you want it
Twister II is packed with features that make sure you get chorus or flange your way. It has a mono output for running through an amp on stage, and stereo outputs for the studio or live stereo setups. The brilliant Tone control lets you take some of the top off for a more subtle effect. And rest assured: like every pedal T-Rex makes, Twister II sounds phenomenal any way you use it.
- (2011-01-05) T-Rex Twister 2 Demo video.mov by T-Rex Engineering
- (2011-02-17) T-Rex Effects: Twister 2 CHORUS Only Demo (Stereo - Charvel to Kustom and Laney amps) by Burgerman666
- (2011-02-21) T-Rex Effects: Twister 2 FLANGER Only Demo (Stereo - Charvel to Laney & Kustom) by Burgerman666
- (2011-03-01) NAMM '11 - T-Rex Effects Reptile 2 Delay, Twister 2 Chorus/Flanger & New ToneBug Demos by Premier Guitar
- (2011-03-29) T-Rex Twister 2 Chorus Flanger Effects Pedal Review by sonicstate
- (2011-04-04) T-Rex Twister 2 Chorus / Flanger Pedal Video Demo, In Luscious Stereo (Video) by GearWire
- (2011-04-07) T-Rex Twister II Chorus / Flanger Demo - Gain Channel by Effects Bay
- (2011-04-07) T-Rex Twister II Chorus / Flanger Demo by Effects Bay
- (2011-07-19) T-REX TWISTER II by Goldmusicsrl
- (2011-09-02) TRex Twister 2 in 100 Seconds by docSanchezFX
- (2011-11-22) Staffan Astner & T-Rex Twister 2 by T-Rex Engineering
- (2012-02-12) T-Rex Twister 2 Demo by Westside Distribution
- Input Impedance @1KHz
- Higher than 1M ohm
- Output Impedance @1KHZ
- Lower than 1K ohm
- Power supply
- 9V DC
- Minimum Power supply Voltage
- 8,5V DC
- Maximum Power supply Voltage
- 12,5V DC
- Current Draw @ 9V DC
- 85 mA
- Battery Type & Battery Life
- 9V battery - 30 to 60 min.
- Maximum Input signal Vp/p
- External connectors
- Input Jack, Output Jack, 9V DC Jack
- On/Off, Input Gain, Level, Depth, Regen, Speed, Tone and Chorus/Flanger
- Pedal size incl. knobs
- 100 x 55 x 120 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight (excl. battery)
- 0,350 kg