TRUE STEREO DELAY
- Analog dry signal
- Tap tempo footswitch
- Pristine and clear sound
- Up to 3 seconds of delay
- Incredibly small form factor
- Runs on standard 9VDC power
- True stereo operation (L/R inputs and outputs)
- Subdivision switch - allows choice of quarter, triplets or the sought-after dotted eighth delay
“CLEAR SKIES AHEAD”
We have had many requests for a more straight sounding delay pedal that is clearer and more true to the incoming guitar signal. By using new hardware, we not only created a very studio-like sounding delay, but we were able to increase the delay time to a maximum of 3 seconds. It sounds more modern and it doesn´t distort or warble – it merely sends out what you put in, only a little later and in a very pleasing way.
Just like all our other delays, the dry signal is kept analog, so there is no latency or coloring from the conver-ters to the dry signal.
TAP AND DIVIDE…
Tap Tempo works great for keeping the delay time in sync with the guy banging on the skins, but there is something to be said about subdivisions. A straight up quarter note delay works great for most sounds, but the rhythmic pattern that emerges from a perfect dotted eighth delay is quite nice and triplets can be just the ticket in swing or more rootsy types of music, so we put in all three options.
You only have to tap the footswitch to the beat of the song, and the Replay Box will do the rest of the work for you by adjusting the delay time to 1/1, 2/3 or 3/4 of your foot taps, depending on the switch setting.
Try tapping a perfect triplet with your foot while you play… you will know why the switch comes in handy!
TRUE STEREO IN A COMPACT BOX
The Replay Box features stereo in- and outputs, so you get the most out of those stereo modulation boxes you sometimes step on. Not only is the dry stereo image kept intact, but the DSP processes each side individually, according to the knobs settings. It´s sort of like having two identical delay pedals for each side.
We are proud to offer all of this in a very small package. It took Sebastian some time to cram it all in there, but we understand the need for more features in smaller boxes.
Besides, the “betcha can´t do this”-game is still a funny game to play, especially when you work with Sebastian.
The Replay Box delay is simple to use, it´s packed with the most sought-after features and the sound is solid as a rock. And just for the record, there´s no way you´re getting it in a smaller box than this.
- (2014-01-25) NAMM '14 - T-Rex Effects SoulMate, Vulture, Creamer, and Replay Box Demos by Premier Guitar
- (2014-02-06) T-Rex Effects / Soulmate / Vulture / Creamer / Replay Box / Vintage & RareTv / NAMM 2014 by Vintage & Rare
- (2014-03-18) Trex Pedals at Musikmesse 2014: Karma Boost, NeoComp, Diva Drive, Quint Machine, Creamer, ReplayBox by StompboxTV
- (2014-03-31) Musikmesse '14 -T-Rex Effects Vulture, Diva Drive, NeoComp, Creamer, Karma, Replay Box Demos by Premier Guitar
- (2014-05-15) T- Rex REPLAY BOX Delay by T-Rex Engineering
- (2014-08-13) T-Rex Replay Box Delay by Westside Distribution
- (2014-10-23) T-REX REPLAY BOX by SYLVESTRE ETIENNE by Etienne Sylvestre
- (2015-01-09) T Rex Replay Box and Creamer Reverb demo by Varre Vartiainen by Custom-Sounds
- (2015-04-10) T-Rex Replay Box Video Test by MusicOffCommunity
- (2015-04-23) T-Rex Replay Box Delay - Fernando Pareta by FernandoPareta
- (2015-07-14) T-Rex Engineering Replay Box Stereo Delay Guitar Effects Pedal by Chatreeo
- (2016-07-13) T-Rex Effects - Pedals, Vikings and Gammel Dansk. by AndertonsMusic
- (2016-12-19) T-Rex REPLAY BOX Delay by Woodbrass
- (2016-12-19) T-Rex Replay Box by Woodbrass
- (2017-05-22) T-Rex ReplayBox Delay Effect // Review + Sound Demo by MusicStoreTV
- (2017-05-22) T-Rex ReplayBox Delay Effect (Nederlandse versie) by MusicStoreTV