- Bold and aggressive clipping circuitry
- Active 3-band EQ for extreme shaping of the voicing
- Mid- to high gain with tightness and articulation
- Fet-bypass for low switching noise and buffering capabilities
”…but does it Djent??”
The Nitros certainly does capture a very punchy and scooped high gain distortion, but being the most tweakable dirt pedal we make, it will also do the “80´s hair rock” sound to a T. And that´s with the gain knob set high…lower settings are great if you are looking for texas boogie-rock.
By incorporating an active 3-band EQ, the “color” of the distortion is highly adjustable, and the range of the EQ knobs is extremely broad. At moderate cutting/boosting, the Nitros lives in guitar hero land but start turning the knobs to the extremes and all kinds of cool tones will emerge. Anything from “Oops, I forgot to turn off my wah” to “Dude, your amp is facing the wall!!!!” is obtainable – the tones you can get are quite diverse if you really go for it!
For over-the-top scooped metal, classic rock or even alternative styles, the Nitros Hypergain will deliver the goods in spades, but its strength lies in how the basic voicing can be altered to taste – and beyond!
- (2014-12-23) T-Rex Nitros by The Great White Buffalo by T-Rex Engineering
- (2015-01-23) NAMM '15 - T-Rex Effects Diva Drive, Nitros Hypergain, & Tunemaster Demos by Premier Guitar
- (2015-06-09) T-Rex Vulture-Diva-Nitros by T-Rex
- (2015-06-15) T Rex Engineering Nitros Hypergain Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal by Chatreeo
- (2016-12-19) T-Rex Nitros par The Great White Buffalo by Woodbrass
- (2017-05-18) T-Rex Nitros Hypergain Distortion // Review + Sound Demo by MusicStoreTV
- (2017-05-18) T-Rex Nitros Hypergain Distortion (Nederlandse versie) by MusicStoreTV