- stunning clean sound with just a little dirt around the edges?
- solid overdrive with a tablespoon of clean sparkle to make your distorted chords stand out?
- fire-breathing distortion with just a dash of clean signal for better definition?
Choose your flavour - MÃ˜LLER blends it all..
MÃ˜LLER is a classic overdrive pedal that provides a wealth of dynamic overdriven tones with superb tonal control, as well as separate transparent 0-20 db adjustable and switchable clean boost, and a unique overdrive/clean mix option.
The mix knob lets you dial in the perfect balance between distorted and non-distorted signal.
Rolled all the way up and with distortion maxed too, the pedal sounds just like an old tube amp on full volume.
Roll the mix knob back a bit, and your clean signal starts to get through, meaning that if you pick lightly, or roll back the volume on your guitar, you get a stunning clean/softly clipping sound that retains all the feel and dynamics of your original tone, only bigger, louder and richer.
The boost function lets you dial in a solo level, whether the overdrive circuit is activated or not.
- (2009-11-21) T-Rex: MØLLER Overdrive/Distortion/Boost by Burgerman666
- (2009-12-03) T-REX - Classic Overdrive Pedale Mudhoney Dr.Swamp, Moeller, Michael Angelo Batio by FOS4all
- (2009-12-13) T-Rex: REPLICA (with MØLLER) by Burgerman666
- (2009-12-13) Quickcut: T-Rex - REPLICA and MØLLER by Burgerman666
- (2010-07-08) T-Rex Moller Overdrive Pedal by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2011-07-19) T-REX MOLLER by Goldmusicsrl
- (2012-08-18) T REX Moller Møller Overdrive/Boost Pedal by Curtis Kent Toneworks
- (2013-01-26) NAMM '13 T-Rex Goliath Power Supply, Moller Drive, and Duck Tail Dynamic Delay by Premier Guitar
- (2014-02-17) T-Rex Møller demo by Livingroom Demos