The classic T-Rex pedals you've collected over the years all work together to tell an amazing story - the story of your unique sound, and the sonic footprint you leave behind wherever you play. But to tell your story well - the way it deserves to be told - your pedals have to work perfectly. All together. Every time. With no hassles.
Enter the new Fuel Tank Chameleon, the most versatile power supply T-Rex has ever produced. Built for players with a large number of diverse pedals, Fuel Tank Chameleon offers all the advantages of our other Fuel Tank power supplies, plus an unprecedented 4 separate voltage options.
Here's what you get:
- 6 separate outlets (use up to 5 simultaneously)
- Your choice of 9V DC, 12V DC, 18V DC or 12V AC power
- Isolated, 300mA outlets (1,500mA total)
- Switchable 115V or 230V mains
- All the cables you need
- Compact, rugged, road-ready design
- Legendary T-Rex quality
The Fuel Tank Chameleon is only the latest addition to the T-Rex Fuel Tank family. Our original Fuel Tank Classic features 9V DC, 12V DC and 12V AC outlets in three isolated blocks of 500mA each and is ideal for medium-sized pedal boards. It comes with lots of single patch cables and a multiple link cable. The Fuel Tank â€œJuicy Lucyâ€ powers 5 12V pedals and also offers great extras, like multiple unit linking. The baby of the family - Fuel Tank Junior - is a good choice for a small number of 9V pedals. It offers both currency doubling to 240 mA and voltage doubling to 18V.
- (2010-01-29) TRex Pedals Fueltank Chameleon Tonebug - NAMM 2010 by SoundPure.com
- (2011-07-19) T-REX FUEL TANK CHAMELEON by Goldmusicsrl
- (2012-05-14) T-Rex Effects Fuel Tank Chameleon by Guitar Noize
- (2012-06-13) T-Rex Effects Fuel Tank Chameleon by Alright Reviews
- (2016-07-06) T-Rex Fuel Tank Chameleon Pedalboard Power Supply Overview by Sweetwater Sound