Traves Grime - Distortion/Octave
Grime is a pedal based on the 'Ampeg Scrambler'.
- BLEND : Allows you to introduce the effected signal to your dry sound.
- TEXTURE : Controls the type of effect, ranging from distortion through to upper octave and a mixture of each in between and react with some strange note decay. Try it with bass too.
Balancing the two controls opens up a good variety of sounds and textures. It creates a minor amount of boost only as the blend is increased.
It may not be for everyone, but ideal for someone looking for something a bit out of the ordinary.
- Ampeg Scrambler
- Axis Skrambler (copy)
- Build Your Own Clone Scrambled Octave (copy)
- Correct Sound Scrambler (copy)
- Creepy Fingers Pink Elephant (based on...)
- DB Design Orange Scrambler (copy)
- dp Musicworks EggBeater (copy)
- Electronic Orange Scrambled Eggs (copy)
- Fredric Effects Scrambled Brainz (copy)
- JHS Pedals "Vintage Loft" series Ampeg Scrambler (copy)
- McNeece SCR Scrambler (copy)
- MMFX Egg Scrambler (copy)
- North Effects The Scrambler (copy)
- Paisley Tubby Effects Quasar
- Retroman Scram (copy)
- RonSound Over-Easy Fuzz (copy)
- Stress FX Octavcide (copy)
- Traves Grime - Distortion/Octave (copy)
- Vanilla Electronics VE-100 Scrambler (copy)
- Vanilla Electronics VE-101 Scrambler (copy)
- Wells Amp NYC 8 Ball (copy)