Hand build looper by DA electronics (Trachouse Pedals).
I make my own pedals with lots of care and take my time with them. Advantages and specs of my pedals:
- Hand Made/ True Bypass Switching ( Absolutely no tone sucking)
- Point to Point Soldering
- Blue (bright) LED light
- Made with high quality components.
- Comes with 9 volt battery snap (battery not included) and 9 volt ac/dc jack. (so if you want to scale down your effects board for smaller gigs you can use the battery hookup to save on adapter space on your small board)
- Also you can use the DAlooper for a tune mute. Just run the Dalooper in your chain of effects and go out of the send to a tuner. That way you can tune your guitar without having to let the Clubs hear you.
- Point to point wiring with pop circuitry.
- Very heavy duty for giging !!!!
No forum threads about this effect yet.