Flower power sound!
The psychedelic sounds of the 60s are enclosed in this pedal... from hot fuzz to the sustained load of total saturation, from the treble boost to the grainy sound of "broken speaker" typical to lo-fi garage-rock.
The tone control has a double trip: You can emphasize or cut the midrange, enhance the bass or eliminate them altogether for a transistor effect.
Excellent dynamic and responsive to the controls of the guitar.
- 2 different selectable distortion
- 2 mode Tone control
- Jacks Switchcraft made in USA
- "Full Size" Alpha Potentiometers
- Noiseless True Bypass switching
- Power supply with 9V battery or Boss type AC/DC adapter
- Wood base with non-slip rubber feet
- Yellow high-brightness LED
- Circuit with NOS germanium transistors assembled "point-to-point"
- Built entirely by hand in Italy
- 215 euro with VAT.