Compression is a subtle effect but for some players it's the most important. The Whiskey Sour stays true to your tone by allowing you to mix in the clean signal with just the right amount of compression for a perfect balance of attack and controlled dynamics. The Whiskey Sour is no one-trick pony. If you need a compressor for quick funk attack, flip the toggle to "Fast" for instant volume suppression or flip it to "Slow" for a smooth attack that will make clean chords sustain for days. With the "Level"control you can set the Whiskey Sour to be exactly the same volume as your un-effected tone or use it to boost your output for solos or to slam the front-end of a tube amp.
But what about bass players? No worries. The Whiskey Sour ships from my shop voiced for guitar but by flipping a few internal DIP switches the Whiskey sour can be perfectly voiced for bass guitar.
- Toggle switch to choose between Slow and Fast attack
- Internal DIP switches for bass voicing
- Natural aluminum enclosure
- Hand-applied decals under a durable, glossy acrylic clear coat
- Internal 9v battery and external 9v power adaptor jack
- 100% true bypass
- Hand-made in a one-man shop in the USA
- Enclosure Size: 4 3/4" x 2 1/2" x 1 1/2"