The Junior Sasquatch Silicon is a different tweak on his Germanium brother. The Silicon transistors give it a more aggressive and tighter tone than the Germanium version. The Junior Sasquatch Silicon also beautifully cuts through the mix for solos and adds tons of warmth and low-end for everything else. Just like his brother, if you decide to "Make Him Mad" you'll tap into his freak-out mode which produces gain, feedback and overtones like you've never heard before. You can even manipulate the pitch and growl of the feedback with the controls on your guitar. The Junior Sasquatch Silicon is the newest monster in the woods. Can you 'find him'?
- Uniquely matched pair of Silicon transistors
- Switchable bass boost or cut (Hungry / Full)
- Switchable "Make Him Mad" freak-out mode
- Natural aluminum enclosure
- Hand-applied decals under a durable, glossy acrylic clear coat
- Internal 9v battery and external 9v power adaptor jack
- 100% true bypass
- Hand-made in a one-man shop in the USA
- Enclosure Size: 4 3/4" x 2 1/2" x 1 1/2"