The Martini™ is a lush, analog chorus who’s tone is truly intoxicating. With two different speed controls that can be switched on the fly, The Martini™ acts as two completely different pedals in one. The second channel also has a switch for “Shaken” or “Stirred” to select either chorus or vibrato to add even more tonal combinations to the mix.
The Martini™ also features a real bucket-brigade analog delay chip at its core which gives it that true, old-school chorus warmth and swirl. So, belly up to the bar, skip the brew and instead, have yourself a classic Martini™.
- Foot-switchable Rate control
- Internal 9v battery and external 9v power adaptor jack
- 100% true bypass
- Hand wired
- Enclosure Size: 3 5/8” x 4 5/8” x 1 1/4”
- (2009-10-12) Tortuga Effects: Martini by Tortuga Effects
- (2011-02-22) Tortuga Effects Martini Vs. Analog.Man Chorus by Tortuga Effects
- (2011-04-27) Tortuga Effects Martini Chorus/Vibrato by JetCityMusic
- (2011-10-07) Tortuga Effects Martini in 100 Seconds by docSanchezFX
- (2011-11-02) Tortuga Effects: BASS Martini Analog Chorus / Vibrato by Tortuga Effects
- (2013-06-28) Tortuga Effects - Martini Chorus by GuitarGearComMx
- (2016-12-02) Tortuga Effects Martini? Dual Analog Chorus Vibrato Guitar Effects Pedal Demo by PedalOfTheDay