When I originally designed the Werewolf the plan was to create the most versatile overdrive and distortion for guitar all in one box. What I didn't plan on was that it would also sound amazing on bass. Well, over the years I've found that I sell just as many Werewolf pedals to bass players as I do guitar players. Although all of those bass players love their Werewolf, it got me thinking that I should take some time to tweak the circuit specifically for bass frequencies. What I came up with was the Basswolf Junior - a Werewolf that not only shines on bass but also really kills it on drop tuned guitar.
- Toggle switch to choose between three different clipping sections
- Natural aluminum enclosure
- Hand-applied decals under a durable, glossy acrylic clear coat
- Internal 9v battery and external 9v power adaptor jack
- 100% true bypass
- Hand-made in a one-man shop in the USA
- Enclosure Size: 4 3/4" x 2 1/2" x 1 1/2"