The Sasquatch has been one of my best selling pedals from the beginning. With its massive tone and unmatched versatility, it really stands out in the world of fuzz. When I originally designed the Sasquatch, I made sure it worked equally well for bass players as well as guitar players. Even with this equal voicing, I've had bass players ask if they could have a Sasquatch all their own. With that in mind I've created the all new, voiced-for-bass, Junior Bassquatch. It has the same massive fuzz tone and versatility of the original Sasquatch but has been enhanced to have a more massive low end and an aggressiveness that really shines on a bass and kills it with drop-tuned guitars.
- Uniquely matched pair of Silicon transistors voiced for bass guitar
- Switchable bass boost or cut (Hungry / Full)
- Switchable â€˜Make Him Mad' freak-out mode
- Natural aluminum enclosure
- Hand-applied decals under a durable, glossy acrylic clear coat
- Internal 9v battery and external 9v power adaptor jack
- 100% true bypass
- Hand-made in a one-man shop in the USA
- Enclosure Size: 4 3/4" x 2 1/2" x 1 1/2"