1975 E-H PNP Big Muff clone.
- PNP 2N2087 transistors selected for gain and location based on measurements taken from a 1975 BMP.
- Charge pump circuit from General Guitar Gadgets used to accomplish -9v and still be compatible with my other pedals.
- Built on stripboard with individual trimmers on each transistor to replicate transistor voltages from a 1975 BMP.
- Enclosure finish is the blue sparkle from Pedal Parts Plus.
- Laser jet waterslide decal with Rustoleum 2K clear coat.
Throwback to Cheech and Chong!
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...