The Om is known to many ancient cultures as the vibrational force of creation. When this vibration was spread throughout the Universe, it allowed matter to take physical form. After months of R&D this pedal easily named itself. As Mike Rempel of Lotus put it, "The Path to Tonal Enlightenment."
A stripped down version of our popular Seed of Life VII crossed with our highly sought after custom shop "Claptin" overdrive. It's controls are simplified (Input, Tone, Drive) and is a great plug and play unit right out of the box. Most importantly, it delivers a signature tone that players all over the world have come to expect from Tone Monk.
Along with this great new design, we listened to YOUR requests. The Om is encased in a 125-B enclosure with top mounted power and signal jacks to ensure the ease of placement on your pedal board.
Each OM Distortion is 100% hand made in Chester County Pennsylvania, One by one, no wave soldered boards or cutting corners. All Tone Monk products are backed with a Lifetime Warranty!
- A combination of silver, lead free and rosin core solders.
- No PC mounted potentiometers, switches or jacks.
- 22 gauge silver, copper,tin wiring for minimal resistance and proper conductivity.
- WIMA, Panasonic, and Xicon (electrolytic) capacitors. All tested.
- Properly matched diodes.
- CLIFF True Bypass Switches (OPTIONAL BYPASS)
- Switchcraft Jacks.
- Laser etched faceplate.
- Powdercoated enclosures.