Karma, in it's simplest form, is action. Most may recognize Karma as being "Do good, get good. Do bad, get bad." This is not the case with the Karma Boost. In fact, it will allow the possibility to "BOOST" the quality of your signal and control its action. Karma Boost has the ability to run up to 18v on its own, and has an internal trimmer to set the voltage anywhere pleased. It delivers 25+dB of boost, and a Body control to expand or dial in the desired frequency spectrum to boost.
Along with this great new design, we listened to YOUR requests. The Karma is encased in a 125-B enclosure with top mounted power and signal jacks to ensure the ease of placement on your pedal board.
Each Karma Boost pedal is 100% hand made in Chester County Pennsylvania, One by one, no wave soldered boards or cutting corners. All Tone Monk products are backed with a Lifetime Warranty!
- A combination of silver, lead free and rosin core solders.
- No PC mounted potentiometers, switches or jacks.
- 22 gauge silver, copper,tin wiring for minimal resistance and proper conductivity.
- WIMA, Panasonic, and Xicon (electrolytic) capacitors. All tested.
- Properly matched diodes.
- CLIFF True Bypass Switches
- Switchcraft Jacks.
- Laser etched faceplate.
- Powdercoated enclosures.