Tone Gauge Pedals
TONE GAUGE Delay is a Boutique style Delay that features a 2399 chip set.
Great delay option that sits very well in the mix. No background noise that can be found in some "Analog Sounding" delays. Features a toggle for either Normal or Infinity settings is very useful and musical and great players delay for any pedalboard.
- PT2399 chip set
- Controls: Level, Repeat, Delay, Mode Switch (normal/infinity)
- Connectors: Input, Output, DC Adaptor (9volt Battery wire)
- Current Draw: 25~28mA
- Input Impedance: 1Mohm
- Output Impedance: 10Kohm
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 80dB or More
- Delay time: 25mS to 460mS
- Recommended AC Adaptor: 9V or 12V DC
- Size: 112mm(L) * 68mm(W) * 51mm(H)
- Weight: 230g (Without Battery)
- (2013-02-19) Tone Gauge Pedal Delay TG239 by Tone Gauge Pedals
- (2013-09-27) [????]1953? Todays gear ?????? Tone Gauge ??? TG239(Delay) ???-?????? ??? by Today's Gear