Tone City Wild Fire Distortion Pedal
The Tone City Wild Fire Distortion Pedal is a thick, musical and responsive distortion pedal based on the Suhr Riot Pedal tones.
The Tone City Wild Fire is a versatile high-gain distortion pedal with the sonic characteristics and touch sensitivity of a high quality 100 watt tube amplifier. The Wild Fire will transform any clean amp into a rock tone machine that will suit your favorite rock tunes.
- Gain: Adjusts the amount of gain/distortion added to your tone, taking you from classic crunch to high-gain heaven.
- Level: Adjusts the output of the pedal. Riot provides enough level to push the front end of any tube amp into natural overdrive.
- Tone: Shapes the overall tonal response of the pedal, from smooth and warm to cutting lead tones.
- Voicing Switch (two position):
- Up - Modern Rock Thicker Tones
- Down - Classic Rock Style Tones
All Tone City pedals are True Bypass and require a regular 9v Power Supply for operation as there's no battery slot.
- (2015-01-09) Tone City Wild Fire Distortion Pedal Demo (Riot Style) by intheblues
- (2015-02-07) Tone City - Wild Fire Distortion Pedal by 3MinutePedalDemos
- (2015-03-01) Marshall Tone in a Compact Pedal - WILD FIRE by Tone City Audio by The Tone King
- (2015-03-08) Tone City WILDFIRE distortion demo with Les Paul Custom & Zwreck Combo by Gearmanndude
- (2015-04-14) Tone City Wild Fire Distortion Pedal - High Gain Drive & Phat Dirty Tones! by AndertonsMusic
- (2015-06-26) ToneCity WildFire - Distortion Pedal Demo by EytschPi42
- (2016-11-17) David vs. Goliath - Tone City Wild Fire vs. Suhr Riot Reloaded by AndertonsMusic