Tone City Mandragora Overdrive Pedal Review
The Tone City Mandragora is derived from the tones found in the awesome Kalamazoo pedal by Lovepedal custom effects. One of the great things about this pedal is thanks to the "Pre" control on the front which adds extra "glass" to the top end it will work perfectly on any type of electric guitar whether it be a Single Coil or Humbucker based guitar. Another strength of the Mandragora is the gain stage can go anywhere from just off-clean through to thick and juicy rock and roll tones while also covering the blues territory to a tea!
The Mandragora features one of the nicest gain stages of all the Tone City pedals and it will work from straight into a clean amp through to pushing and already dirty amplifier. The one word that comes to mind when I think of this pedal is "sustain". Get ready for some singing lead tones with this pedal.
- (2015-01-10) Tone City Mandragora Overdrive Pedal by intheblues
- (2015-02-04) Tone City - Mandragora Overdrive Pedal by 3MinutePedalDemos
- (2015-03-10) Tone City mini overdrives: Bad Horse, Dry Martini, Mandragora, Sweet Cream, Kaffir Lime by EffectsDatabase
- (2015-04-14) Tone City Mandragora Overdrive Pedal - A Full Drive Tone with Plenty of Harmonics by AndertonsMusic
- (2015-04-15) Mandragora Pedal by Tone City Audio by The Tone King
- (2015-05-15) Tone City Mandragora Overdrive Pedal by Budget Pedal Demos
- (2015-06-04) ToneCity - Mandragora - Overdrive Pedal Demo by EytschPi42
- (2016-02-23) ToneCity MANDRAGORA Micro Overdrive demo with MJT Strat & Dr Z Antidote by Gearmanndude
- (2016-12-09) David vs Goliath - Lovepedal Kalamazoo vs Tone City Mandragora by AndertonsMusic