Tone City Fuxx Fuzz Pedal
The Tone City Fuxx Fuzz is based on the killer fuzz tones of the Fulltone Ultimate Octave Fuzz Pedal.
When you plug in the Fuxx Fuzz pedal you'll realize it combines a mix of Fuzz, Distortion and an upper Octave (which you can turn off and on) which is musical and easy to use for various styles of music. You can get anything from the John Mayer "Crossroads" vibe through to Hendrix and beyond.
On board the Fuxx Fuzz is a 2 way switch that will change the tonality of the pedal from bright to fat allowing you to mix in the tone control with the gain to get numerous styles of fuzz. If you're a Fuzz fan, check out this guy!
- Volume - Turn it up or down.. Get it loud!
- Gain - Controls how much fuzz/distortion you want in your sound it goes from almost dead clean through to balls-to-the-wall.
- Tone - Control the top end up or down from high end tops to thick rolled out tones
- Switch - Up/Down: Octave On/Off.
All Tone City pedals are True Bypass and require a regular 9v Power Supply for operation as there's no battery slot.
- (2015-01-16) Tone City Fuxx Fuzz Pedal Demo by intheblues
- (2015-02-12) Tone City - Fuxx Fuzz Pedal by 3MinutePedalDemos
- (2015-04-14) Tone City Fuxx Fuzz Pedal - Dirty Old Fuzz Tones by AndertonsMusic
- (2015-05-18) FUXX FUZZ by Tone City Audio - Demo & Review by The Tone King
- (2015-06-26) ToneCity Fuxx Fuzz - Octave Fuzz Pedal Demo by EytschPi42