Tone City Audio - Dry Martini Overdrive Pedal
The Dry Martini by Tone City is based on the Fulltone OCD Overdrive. This is one of the most sought after boutique overdrive tones for thick rhythm and lead tones that are both as musical as they are smooth. This pedal can be used for rhythm or lead tones and also sounds great stacked with another pedal like the Bad Horse in front or after it.
There are three pots that control the Drive, Volume, and Tone as well as a "fat/thick" switch which instantly adds more or less body to the sound.
All Tone City pedals are True Bypass and require a regular 9v Power Supply for operation as there's no battery slot.
- (2014-12-24) Tone City - Dry Martini Overdrive Pedal by intheblues
- (2015-01-29) Tone City - Dry Martini Overdrive Pedal by 3MinutePedalDemos
- (2015-03-10) Tone City mini overdrives: Bad Horse, Dry Martini, Mandragora, Sweet Cream, Kaffir Lime by EffectsDatabase
- (2015-04-14) FULL STACK pedal - DRY Martini by Tone City Audio by The Tone King
- (2015-04-14) Tone City Dry Martini Overdrive Pedal - Driven Amps Tones at Low Volumes by AndertonsMusic
- (2015-05-03) Tone City Audio DRY MARTINI Overdrive pedal demo by Gearmanndude
- (2015-06-02) ToneCity - Dry Martini - OCD Style Pedal Demo by EytschPi42
- Fulltone OCD Obsessive Compulsive Drive
- Big Knob Pedals Fullclone Ver 4 - Obsessed Comp Drive
- Black Snake Obsession Drive
- Cog Effects Dual Knightfall - Dual Distortion
- Cog Effects Knightfall - Distortion
- Cog Effects Knightfall 66 - Overdrive
- Cog Effects Mini 66 Bass Overdrive
- Danelectro Cool Cat CO-1 Drive
- Danelectro Cool Cat CO-2 Drive v2 (new version, no OCD clone)
- Joyo JF-02 Ultimate Drive
- Mooer Audio MDS2 Hustle Drive - Distortion
- Tone Bakery Mocha Drive
- Xin Sound OD-10 Dynamic Drive