Tom's Line Engineering
Congratulations on your ownership of this effect pedal. Before using the pedal, please carefully read the manual, which offers important information concerning how to properly operate the unit.
A battery is installed in the battery box back side of the pedal, but not connected to the power lines. You can open the battery box, take out the battery and connect the battery to the pedal power lines to test the pedal. The life of the battery may be limited, however, its main purpose is to enable testing.
- High gain.
- Active tone filter
- Low power consumption.
- Ultra low noise operation amplifier inside.
- The effect pedal has got true bypass. When you turn off the pedal, the original sound is perfectly output without any distortion.
AC/DC Adapter Jack: by using an AC adapter, you can play without being concerned about how much battery power you have left.
- * Use only the specified AC adapter, and connect it to an AC outlet of the correct voltage.
- * If the AC adapter is connected while power is ON, the power supply is automatically from the AC adapter.
- * We recommend that you keep batteries installed in the unit even though you power it with the AC adapter. That way, you will be able to continue a performance even if the cord of the AC adapter gets accidently disconnected from the unit.
Gain knob: This adjusts the amount of distortion. Rotating it clockwise increases the effect, whereas counterclockwise rotation reduces the effect.
Output jack: Connect this jack to your amp or to the input of another effect pedal.
Pedal Switch: This switch turns the effect ON/OFF.
Indicator: This indicator shows whether the effect is ON or OFF. When the effect is ON, the indicator lights.
- If when you power the pedal with a battery and the indicator goes dim or does not light at all by turning ON the effect, the battery is near exhausted and should be replaced.
- The indicator shows only whether the effect is ON or OFF. It does not indicate whether the power to the pedal is ON or not.
Tone knob: This controls the tone. Rotating the knob counterclockwise will make the sound milder, while rotating it clockwise will make the sound sharper.
Level knob: This knob adjusts the level of the effect sounds.
Input Jack: This jack accepts signals from a guitar or other musical instruments, or another effect pedals.
* The input jack doubles as the power switch. Power to the unit is turned on when you plug into the input jack; the power is turned off when the cable is unplugged. To prevent unnecessary battery consumption, be sure to disconnect the plug from the input jack when not using the effect pedal.
- Input Impedance: 120 kohm
- Output Impedance: 150 ohm on max Volume
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 kohm
- Equivalent Input Noise: -90 dBu or less
- Power Supply: DC 9V - battery or AC adapter
- Current Draw: 5,5 mA (DC 9V)
- Dimension: mm
- Weight without battery: 235 g
- Accessory: Owner’s Manual, Alkaline Battery ( in the battery compartment)