- This knob controls the phase effect depth. Turning it to the right produces a more expansive phase effect.
- This knob controls the phase effect speed. Turning it to the right increases the speed, while turning it to the left decreases it. A wide range of phase speeds can be set, from very fast to very slow.
- This knob regulates the feedback volume. Turning it to the right produces a strong streaming phase.
a Tokai brochure
The TPH-2 Phaser creates by the electronical phase shift the Doppler effect like that produced by a rotating speaker. This is the clear and crisp Phaser rich with a deep resonance effect.
No forum threads about this effect yet.
- Input Impedance
- 470 kOhms
- Output Impedance
- 10 kOhms and over.
- Current Consumption
- 10 mA
- Power Source
- 9V battery or AC adapter
- Noise Level
- -85 dBm (C specificity)
- 69(w) x 61(h) x 126(d) mm
- Highest tolerable input level
- -5dBm (1kHz)
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...