- This knob regulates the frequency of the peak of an overtone. As it is turned to the right, the high tone is emphasized.
- This knob is to add more range to the sound of the frequency. As it is turned to the right, the effect becomes stronger.
- This knob is to control the drive effect. As it is turned to the right, the drive effect becomes more aggressive.
- This knob regulates the output level of the effect sound. It determines the balance betwen the effect sound and normal sound.
(descriptions taken from a Tokai brochure)
a Tokai brochure
The TMD-2 Metal Driver is the drive unit most suitable for the heavy metal scene which keeps getting characteristic. Whatever pickups or amplifiers are used with, the TMD-2 creates all types of distortion sounds through the parametric eq system.
- Input Impedance
- 470 kOhms
- Output Impedance
- 10 kOhms and over.
- Current Consumption
- 6 mA
- Power Source
- 9V battery or AC adapter
- Noise Level
- -90 dBm (C specificity)
- 69(w) x 61(h) x 126(d) mm