- This knob regulates the vibrato speed of the chorus effect. Turning it to the right increases the speed, while turning it to the left decreases it. Tremolo and vibrato effects may also be obtained.
- This knob controls the depth of the chorus effect. Turning it to the right produces a deeper chorus effect, while turning it to the left produces a lighter chorus effect.
- switches the outputs between different cominations of effect and direct sound:
- Out: direct sound + effect sound
- Sub Out: direct sound - effect sound
- Out: effect sound
- Sub Out: direct sound
(descriptions taken from a Tokai brochure)
a Tokai brochure
The TCH-2 Chorus electronically produces phase timing lag with the delay element BBD and creates stretching stores chorus effect by mixing the delayed sound with the direct sound. By switching mode select knob, you can get two modes of chorus sound of completely different characteristics.
- Input Impedance
- 1 MOhms
- Output Impedance
- 10 kOhms and over.
- Current Consumption
- 15 mA
- Power Source
- 9V battery or AC adapter
- Noise Level
- -85 dBm (C specificity)
- 69(w) x 61(h) x 126(d) mm
- Highest tolerable input level
- -10dBm (1kHz)