- This knob controls the phase effect depth. Turning it to the right produces a more expansive phase effect.
- This knob controls the phase effect speed. Turning it to the right increases the speed, while turning it to the left decreases it. A wide range of phase speeds can be set, from very fast to very slow.
- This knob regulates the feedback volume. Turning it to the right produces a strong streaming effect (streamline phase).
the 1985 Tokai catalog
Classic noise free rich, full sounding Phaser
a Tokai brochure
This effects device employs a Tokai original phase shift circuit that creates a smooth, deep chorus and an expansive tremolo like that produced by a rotating speaker. The TPH-1, equipped with an original circuit that can regulate the feedback volume (resonance) on a normal phase effect, affords a wider variety of expression.
- Input impedance
- Output impedance
- 10kOhms and over
- Highest tolerable input level
- -5dBm (1kHz)
- Remaining noise
- -85dBm (C specificity)
- Current consumption
- 69mm (w) x 61mm (h) x 126mm (d)