- This knob controls the distortion depth. As it is turned to the right, the overdrive effect becomes stronger.
- This knob regulates the output level of the effect sound. It determines the balance betwen the effect sound and normal sound.
- This knob regulates the tone quality. Turning it to the right raises the treble. It can create anything from a warm, mild overdrive sound to a clear, natural distortion.
(descriptions taken from a Tokai brochure)
a Tokai brochure
The TOD-1 has successfully achieved the sweet, mild overdrive sound of a tube amp. Without losing the delicate picking and fingering nuances, and equipped with a tone control that can further emphasize the treble register and create a clean tone, the TOD-1 is capable of producing a variety of overdrive effects. It features a natural distortion that changes smoothly along with the input level.
- (2012-07-25) ZOOM0004 by devnulljp
- (2016-06-26) Tokai Overdrive Pedal - Retro Effects Pedals by intheblues
- Input Impedance
- 470 kOhms
- Output Impedance
- 10 kOhms and over.
- Current Consumption
- 5 mA
- Power Source
- 9V battery or AC adapter
- Noise Level
- -90 dBm (C specificity)
- 69(w) x 61(h) x 126(d) mm