Our envelope follower is very usable, and precise. You will be able to get pleasing and surprising bass tones. It is equipped with a switch to add some fuzz to the otherwise clean effect, and it will allow you to experiment with some bizarre tone textures. The band controls 1 and 2 change the frequencies onto which the effect operates. It is astep ahead of the sound immortalized by Stanley Clark and so many great funk bass players.
- (2008-06-14) BASS ENVELOPE BMAN EMB-1 EFFECT PEDAL T. MIRANDA PART 3 VS ELECTRO HARMONIX MINI Q-TROM by T. Miranda
- (2008-11-21) ENVELOPE FILTER BASS EFFECT PEDAL Emb-1 T. Miranda part 3 vs BASSBALLS ELECTRO HARMONIX DR. Q EHX by T. Miranda
- (2008-11-22) BASS ENVELOPE FILTER B-MAN EMB-1 EFFECT PEDAL T. MIRANDA PART 2 by T. Miranda
- (2008-11-22) Bass effect pedal, envelope b-man ebm-1 vs q-tron T. Miranda part 1 vs Emma DiscumBOBulator Filter by T. Miranda
- (2009-08-29) Envelope filter efx pedal for bass T. Miranda demo test by T. Miranda
- (2016-01-25) Envelope B Man T.Miranda by T. Miranda