- 3 treble booster and 5 fat presets
Thunder Tomate (2007)
Phil has developed this signature pedal with Thunder Tomate.
The pedal is a ‘fat treble booster’ which offers a lot more control over frequency/eq and gain than a conventional treble booster – it sounds great!
Available exclusively from Phil's site or via Phil's clinics/gigs.
- True bypass.
- Neutrik isolated input and output jacks for single-point grounding.
- Standard BOSS style power supply jack.
- High impedance jfet input buffer.
- Low impedance jfet output buffer.
- Treble booster stage with high gain and low noise silicon transistor biased for asymmetrical compression / distortion.
- External cut knob, it acts like the cut knob in the AC30 amp.
- 3 Internal switches to choose between 3 different treble booster tones and 5 fat switches.
- Low noise components.